Mastering feedback skills
Coaching Skills For Leaders
Developing Organizational and Individual Trust
Leadership Effectiveness and Participation
Employee Leadership Effectiveness and Participation
Leadership Style and Function
Realizing Accountability, Results and Excellence
This skill building workshop develops the strategic and tactical skills of influence and persuasion. It is ideal for anyone who must influence:
- without using authority,
- up the chain of command, or
- in consultative situations.
It is an excellent workshop for developing business relationships internally or externally. This course consistently receives job relevancy ratings above 90%. It is a 1- to 3- day workshop deliverable in 1/2- day segments. Train-the-Trainer packaged programs are also available.
The following has been said about the Achieving Influence workshop and its facilitators:
- "This will help me tremendously in the future when I am looking for support of team members/others."
- "I am one of the newest employees, so I don't have much authority; influence is critical."
- "I wish all team members would take this class."
- "This is a great class. I learned more about myself and how to deal with different work situations."
- "Tom does an excellent job bringing everyone in from the start. He came up to each of us individually before the training to introduce himself --nice touch."
- "Tom really did his homework! He knew about KC's environment as well as local information that he incorporated effortless into his delivery."
- "...did a great job relating the models and processes to my business and was also able to give great examples from his own past experiences."